TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why is There Evil? A Critical Analysis on the Argument from Evil
- Kafka's Triple Metamorphoses: A Criticism of Humanity in Modern Society
- The Creators: Daedalus and Pygmalion
- Victorian Women's Temptations and Hysteria in 'Woman in her Psychological Relations' and 'Goblin Market'
- The Monster Mash
- Will.I.Am. Or Was it Paul?
- The Window Between
- Ballpark Village: An Urban Playground
- The Millennial Generation: 'Howe' and Why
- Supremacy within the Spanish Language and its Effects on Society
- To Live and To Live Forever